A few days ago I felt like sewing a doll for my daughter and I found this free pattern from Martha Stewart which I think is super cute!!!
I like the drawing of the girl hair, but my daughter wanted a boy, that’s why I sewed two!
(Actually they are so funny to make that I could go over and over and make thousands of them…:) )
By printing the pattern Martha says to enlarge 150%, but I did only 120% and I suggest you not to print it smaller otherwise the arms and the legs will be way too difficult to turn inside out once sewed.
My daughter of course choosed their names (and put them to sleep in her doll bed as soon as they were ready :D).
Here you are…
For the boy I modified the pattern myself, by drawing the inside of the pants and by erasing the hair sides of the girl.
Welcome home Smeralda and Martino!!!